Pursuant to article 13 of Italian legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“data protection code”), this information notice describes how Gualtieri e Associati Srl (G&A) processes the personal data of users when they access the website www.gualtierieassociati.it (the “Website”).
The controller of the personal data pertaining to the Website is Gualtieri e Associati Srl, with registered offices at Via Torino, 2, Milan.
Categories, type and purposes of the processed data
Gualtieri e Associati Srl shall process selected personal data of users who interact with the Website’s services.
These are navigation data that the computer systems acquire automatically during use of the Website, such as the IP address, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, together with details of the requests sent to the Website’s server, which make navigation possible. Navigation data may also be used to compile anonymous statistics, which make it possible to understand how the Website is used, and to improve the structure thereof.
Finally, navigation data may also be used in order to check for any illegal operations, as in the case of cyber crimes, to the detriment of the Website.
Data provided by the user
Any communication sent to the contacts indicated on the Website implies the acquisition of the e-mail address and of the other personal data contained in the communication.
For cookies-related informations, please visit this page.
Voluntary disclosure of data
Without prejudice to the points made in regard to navigation data and cookies, users are free to supply their personal data in contacts and/or communications with Gualtieri e Associati Srl. Failure to supply such data may make it impossible to receive a response.
Personal data shall be processed using automated means, on the basis of logics strictly related to the purposes of processing, and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data have been collected.
Collected information shall be stored in a safe place.
Scope of communication of personal data
Personal data shall be processed by the personnel appointed by G & A, and if necessary by the firm’s professionals. Personal data may also be processed by third parties, providers of external services (e.g. technical assistance), acting on behalf or in the name of G&A and duly appointed as data processor, and who shall process the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data were originally collected.
Disclosure of data
Personal data shall not be disclosed.
Rights of the data subject
We inform you that the data protection code grants the data subject certain specific rights. In particular, at any moment in time the data subject may obtain:
- confirmation of the existence, or otherwise, of the personal data concerning said subject, even if such data have still not been filed, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- specification of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, and of the logic applied in the case of electronic processing;
- the identification details of the data controller and of the data processors, and of those persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed, or who may become aware of such personal data;
- the updating, rectification and supplementing of data, as well as the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including those data which do not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per letter d) above, have been referred, also in regard to their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless fulfillment of such requirement proves impossible or entails the use of means clearly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
Pursuant to article 7 of the data protection code, the data subject is also entitled, with due reason, to object to the processing of personal data, even if it pertains to the purpose of the collection thereof, and also to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending promotional communications for the completion of market surveys. All of the aforesaid rights may be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org